Crossfire Ph is trending online shooting game nowadays. Many gamer's get involve to this. Very breath taking to linger for the new approaching episodes and updates for this game. New visual and new experience to be boast after the latest updates of this game. However many shops are worried about bugs and errors occur after patching Crossfire game client latest updates. Many problem popup during launching game client. Also, many solutions can be undertake to fix thus some problems. One of most common problem appear is the File is changed notice. Mostly it happened after updating for latest Crossfire game client patches. This problem probably cause by computer viruses that access to the system especially in game client.
This problem can be cure by scanning whole operating system and computer drives using antivirus. After that, try to download the Sality Killer.exe and then run this dos base program. This operation consumes up to 10 to 20 seconds depending on the hard drives capacity. For the safety of the file after downloading it, put in a compressed zip folder so the remaining sality viruses will not infect it.
- Disable your antivirus program.
- Copy "patcher_cf2.exe" on other computer units with working crossfire.
- Then paste it on your crossfire folder.
- Configure your antivirus settings. Add "patcher_cf2.exe", "crossfire.exe" & "Hgwc.exe" in your antivirus exceptions/exclusions.
In this way, your antivirus won't detect your crossfire executable files as virus or malicious applications.
- Enable your antivirus program.
- You can now try launching crossfire.
Links for executable files: